bonus.co.uk (“We” or “Us”) is firmly committed to ensure that any personal information our users (“User” or “You”) share with Us is safeguarded and protected.
What information do we collect?
You may be asked to provide personal information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”) in connection with any promotions We may offer from time to time (“Promotion”). This Personal Information may include: Your name, email address and phone number; we may use such information for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, and for providing you with promotional material.
We collect certain information pertaining to a user, which may be made available or gathered via the user’s use of this website (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information transmitted by Your device and aggregated usage information, and contains certain software and hardware information about Your device, the referring page that linked You to the Website, including the type of browser and operating system Your device uses, operator, language preference, access time, and the domain name of the website from which You linked or registered to the Website.
How may we collect your information?
- We collect Personal Information submitted directly by You, or non-Personal Information transmitted automatically from Your device using various standard technologies, such as cookies, digital identifiers, log files, web beacons or other similar technologies.
- This Website may automatically send cookies to Your system. We may store information which correlates with those cookies, for the purposes stipulated below.
- You may block and remove our cookies through Your browser and operating system, but this may impair and hinder the Site’s functionality and availability.
- We may use logs and cookie information to improve quality and design of the Site, including without limitation, saving You the trouble of re-entering data, and quarries, personalize and customize Your experience on the Site, track Your use of the Site and generate statistics regarding the Site.
What is a “cookie”?
- When You use our Service we may assign Your device with a log file or a cookie (session or persistent). A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to Your computer’s hard drive while You are viewing a web site. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing You to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering Your preferences and making the interaction between You and the Service quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements You see are relevant to You and Your interests. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org. You may remove our cookies by following the instructions of Your browser preferences; however, if You choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and Your online experience may be limited.
What are we using it for?
How do we use the information we collect?
- To respond to Your inquiries, support request, feedbacks or questions, and update You with information pertaining to Your request, and respond to claims concerning our Promotions;
- For direct marketing, as stipulated below;
- To enhance and personalize our promotions offers and customize the advertising content We display;
- To communicate with You (via email, phone number, etc.);
- To resolve disputes and enforce our policies, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation, or for the purpose of law enforcement;
- To perform research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statistical purposes;
- To provide You with the most relevant additional services and offers.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
With whom do we share the information, and for what purpose?
- We share Your information, including Personal Information, with our affiliated companies and our third party professional service providers, who are allowed to use the information only for the purposes stipulated above, or with our affiliated companies and business partners for performing services for us (e.g. customer service, conducting promotions, marketing assistance, technical support, analytics, etc.).
- If You provided us with Your email-address (or other contact info), we may transfer it to our marketing affiliates or our other subsidiaries to provide you with interesting updates and marketing offers or promotional material.
- The information will be disclosed only to the extent required to perform the purposes as stipulated herein.
- You hereby warrant and consent that Your Personal Information may be transmitted, used or stored with our authorized third parties, for the purposes disclosed herein, which are located across the world.
- We may share Your information, including Personal Information, in the event that We are required by law enforcement or other governmental agency; in response to a subpoena, warrant or an investigative demand, or a court order, or with respect to any legal process; in order to enforce intellectual property rights or to exercise other legal rights; to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, to enforce our policies or as otherwise required in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations. In such circumstances, We may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to Us.
Affiliates and corporate transaction
- We may share Information, including Personal Information, with our parent company, any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control (collectively “affiliated companies”). We may share Information, including Personal Information, in the event of a corporate transaction (e.g. sale of a substantial part of our business, merger, consolidation or asset sale).
- Non-Personal Information, aggregated information or Personal Information in non-human readable form (de-identified) may be shared with third parties (including ad networks, advertising companies and service providers) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of developing or delivering tailored or targeted advertising (whether via our Site, or websites or applications of third parties), or for the purpose of improving our Site, conducting business analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combined with information We collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains Non-Personal Information.
Third party collection of information
- Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information We collect from you. To the extent that You disclose Your information to other parties via our Service (whether our website or application; e.g. by clicking on a link to any other website or location) or via other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information You disclose to them. We prompt You to review the privacy policies of those sites before providing Your Personal Information to them.
For how long do we retain the information we collect?
- We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. To remove Your email address, please contact us at bonus.co.uk/contact-us/.
- Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise We retain the information We collect (including your Personal Information) for as long as needed to provide the Service and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- If you provided us with Your email address, We may use it from time to time in connection with promotional activities or bonus programs, and share it with our marketing partners or use it ourselves for the purpose of providing you interesting updates and marketing offers or promotions. As We are committed to Your right to privacy, We provide You with simple tools to decline receiving email offers from Us or from our affiliates and partners – You may, at any time, choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails from Us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email communication that We will send You (it may take us up to 14 days for us to process such request).
- Please note that even if You have unsubscribed from receiving promotional emails from Us, We may send You other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements, administrative notices and surveys.
- Also, please note that changing Your information in Your registration account, or opting out of receiving promotional email communications from Us will affect only future communications from Us. If We already provided Your information to a third party (such as a marketing affiliate) before You changed Your preferences or updated Your information, You may have to change your preferences directly with that third party as well.
Information regarding Minors
- Our Site is not intended for any person under the age of 18, and in particular children under the age of 13, and We will not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 18, We will remove his or her information from our files. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that We can verify that children are not using the Service.
How do we safeguard your information?
- We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Service and Your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to prevent unauthorized use of our users’ information and ensure the safety of such information. Although We take reasonable steps to safeguard information, We cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Site, and We make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that We will prevent such access.
- If You feel that Your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to misuse our Service or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact Us directly at and our privacy designee shall investigate promptly.
How to contact us